Feed provides facilities that....
- Regularly feed data from other corporate systems
into Maximizer without programming!
- Enable sophisticated data import - creating minimal
- De-duplicate companies in a Maximizer database.
Max Feed provides Keyed Field Updating
Simply add a text UDF containing your
client’s customer account code to your Maximizer data, and Max Feed can be used
to regularly update their records. For example, you could update sales figures
from your corporate accounts system.
Max Feed uses unique fuzzy-logic to make
judgements about whether one address is the same as another. During import this
enables Max Feed to cross-check with a high degree of accuracy and discover
whether a company already exists in Maximizer before inserting a new record. The
same capability is also used to cross-check records, and identify and merge
Max Feed is a powerful tool for serious
Maximizer users which provides the ability to perform invaluable data
manipulation tasks often required by business users.
Click here for a screenshot
Max Feed would be the ideal
- Import and merge data from bought-in mailing lists
with an existing Maximizer database
- Import data from other corporate databases to an
existing Maximizer database where a high overlap exists between the companies
in each source
- Regularly feed new data to categories/UDFs of
existing clients and contacts using soft matching or Keyed import (e.g. an
Account Code UDF) to locate the record for updating.
- Build new Maximizer databases from mailing lists or
- Quickly remove/identify duplicate companies in a
Max Feed Imports
- With a single pass Max Feed will import companies and
contacts, creating separate Maximizer company and contact records.
- Max Feed will not create lots of duplicates. Max
Feed's fuzzy logic will usually match addresses even when they are not
presented in exactly the same way
- Keyed Imports provide the ability to import new
category/UDF data or notes on to existing Maximizer clients/contacts . (e.g.
You can use an Account code UDF to allow updates of sales figures in
- Imports can generate 'Import Notes' just like MDE
transfer notes, showing what was altered when data was imported onto an
existing client/contact record journal.
- Auto-generates salutations.
- All import parameters are set at the field level
- Per Field Import Formatting as Upper, Lower, Proper
or Title Case.
- Per Field Import Update Locks that are more advanced
than those in MDE. These enable existing data to be protected, added to or
updated as required.
- Per Field Default Values. If your import file does
not specify a field value the default is used. Great for importing
- An Error Log File is created as well as a rejected
import records file, so that you know why a record failed to import.
- Import from Fixed Width file formats as well as
delimited files and directly from Microsoft Access tables and queries or
tables attached to corporate SQL databases.
Max Feed De-Duplicates
- Max Feed will check a Maximizer database and tag
similar clients with a category/UDF, grading the match as Probable (almost
certain), Possible or Some Similarity.
- Records are grouped with other matching records for
- Records can be highlighted to Max Feed with DO NOT
MERGE and MERGE MASTER settings.
- Max Feed can automate the merging of Probable (and
Possible) duplicates, optionally deleting the merged records. Max Feed
generates notes to show you which addresses were merged.
Factsheet on Max
Feed for Imports (Adobe PDF)125 Kbytes
Factsheet on Max
Feed for Database De-Duplication (Adobe PDF) 220 Kbytes