What's New in Max Doc 1.2
Max Doc 1.2 is now available and fully supports
Maximizer Enterprise 2000 and Maximizer 6. As well as improved reliability
and performance the following (most requested) enhancements have been made over
- To help you speed up creating new templates and to
ensure that you always have perfectly formatted names for any customer we have
added *MrMsFullName, and *FullName merge fields. By using these merge
fields the complete name will always be spaced correctly even when one of the
fields is blank or missing!
- For those of you who routinely send out mail shots
via email the *ATTACH: Merge Field allows templates for emails to
pre-specify files to be sent as attachments. This could allow you to send out
a standard email with standard attachments in seconds.
- To allow even more creatively formatted documents,
merging in all parts of the document including text boxes and headers and
footers is now available.
- Templates can now have an editing startpoint - so
that the document is correctly aligned for the user after the merge, and the
cursor is in exactly the right place for you to start typing!
- To help make Max Doc even easier and intuitive to use
the Template Menus/button disable when they're not appropriate.
- The Fax via Email Mask allows you to automatically
send/merge faxes via email to your fax system. Your clients' fax numbers are
automatically merged into the email address of the fax system!
Max Doc 1.2 is available as a free upgrade to existing
Max Doc users, and can also be downloaded for a free 60 day trial, even if
you've tried Max Doc before!
What was new in V1.1?
These features were new in Max Doc 1.1 in July 1999
- Email Word documents to the current Maximizer
contact's email address
- Mail Merge directly to Winfax Pro or Fax Now!
- Use 'My Folder' to organise your favourite templates
in folders on your server.
- Use Max Doc with Maximizer SQL and Maximizer 5
International English versions
- Spell check text of email messages (covering your
- Cancel button available during Mail Merge
Return to the Main
Max Doc Page